http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 23, 2006
10:36:00 AM

Rise and Shine

Had Young Adult Prayer Gathering in church yesterday with Bro Jude and others. Very good gathering, never expected that a prayer gathering in church esp QOP can be this interesting. At first I was rather reluctant to share, cause as some people know, I am not very vocal. But somehow or another, my mouth just opened, and words started coming out of my mouth fluently. It was woah... even after sharing, my jaw keeps moving, even though theres nothing to say anymore. That was just amazing! Praise the Lord! =) During fellowship (ie. supper), learnt a lot of things from Bro Jude, the one that struck me most was about the significance of mass. Its like mass is now put in a whole new light altogether. I will probably never see mass the same way again..

going for mass in the evening, its probably my first time going for a weekday mass without any obligation. haha. Then we are going to a birthday bbq party!!!!! so happening!! =)

Sometimes i really dont know what i will do without you. God gave you to me for a reason, and thats to make me happy and sound. And so, I want for you to be happy and sound too, I also want to be your pillar of strength and hope, but since God will be the greatest pillar of all, I dont mind being a small one, even if its a tiny one. Can?

Thank you Lord, for everything that you have done for me. :)



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding