Sunday, January 15, 2006
12:51:00 AM
incoherent thoughts 2..- I was greeted with the sight of a mother scolding her kid terribly while i was walking to the bus stop. She was practically scolding her upside her and beating her openly.. and the little girl was clinging to her older sibling for dear life. I dont know what these people think these days, dont they feel embarrassed? This kinda stuff should be left at home, and not be shown outside? She said out loud "Mummy dont want you anymore! Go away.' What if it caused a scar in the kid, wont it affect her growing up?
- I had a great time with the girls on friday. Michelle transformed to a totally different person in just a span of 6 mths.. its amazing man.. haha. We went to NYDC at heeren for dinner and Indochine later for drinks. Had a marvellous time catching up, listening to the bands.. and not forgetting the silly forfeits we did that stirred up bouts of laughter within the group!
- And of cos, this brings to the point of friendship. I have known these people for so many years.. that its part of life. Priorities are clear, between friends and relationships. But i dont understand how people can still mix these 2 things all up together.. and act like its alright. I really dont understand.
- Anyway, I had a thought to write down all these thoughts in point form on paper and proceed with this blog entry tmr instead. haha.. cos i thot i would forget, considering my bad memory and all.. haha. but since mr. ian teo is willing to wait for me, i shall type it now, cos thinkin abt it, its rather silly to write it down on paper instead. haha
- I wanna eat ben and jerry's ice cream!!! but my love handles are getting wider.. arhhh. what the heck.. haha
- Last sunday, a secondary school teacher of mine passed away. Though she only taught me for a while, but I had nice memories of her. Including the time she made me stand on a chair cos i talked in her class, her nice stories of her experiences and the interesting way in which she taught history. This got me thinking that since life is so brief, one should be inspiring other people, or doing something to help.. or just something, that people will remember you for.
- My back aches and I need a massage. (mr. ian teo, this is in your job scope as my bf!) haha
- Oh, and not to forget, i dont understand how people can smell like they havent bathed for months. this is a total different category from those with BO, but its on the same level in terms of smell. I mean this is mean.. but its horrible if u ever experienced it. And the worst thing, I smelt it from a RSAF guy.. it totally spoilt my image of airforce men..
- Some people from the choir are taking a break, and this is really sad news. These are people who have inspired and helped me in some ways or another.. impressions are one of the deepest for they have been there for the yonkest time.. but we cant stop them either. It is their choice. But i will miss them. All the best to them, and come back soon! =)
- ok.. my brain is not very coherent, explaining for all the nonsense that is here.. haha
- And so, miss angele low will be heading to the land of carrots and owls as she has to wake up at 5 plus to reach church at 7am.. for choir's canteen duty. good night.
-end of incoherent thoughts part 2-