http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thank God for you
Thursday, November 24, 2005
7:38:00 PM

Without you, I may not be able to survive. Thank you for listening to me, for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for always being here.

Everything happens for a reason, even if things dont go the way we want it to be, we will move on. Life is not meant to be as perfect as its supposed to be, there will be ups and downs but as long as u believe, everything will be fine. (hopefully!)

And knowing that you will be here for me to lean on, I will be able to make it, no matter what difficulties I face. And just to let you know, I will likewise always be here for you, no matter what. I will support you even if noone does, in whatever your decision is.

to you thanks for the marvellous lunch today that you cooked for me, it was really delicious. Jus having lunch with you is good enough, but with the addition of yr lunch, it was fantastic! you shld do this more often.. hee. I love spending the day with you chilling out. =)

fya thanks. I hope things will get better too. hee.

wp i am alright now. no worries. hope u enjoyed yr trip to sydney.

eileen we shall meet up soon after my exams k.. havent seen ya for a really long long time. hee..



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding