http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

No, the blog is not dead when the bf is not here.
Saturday, October 29, 2005
12:18:00 PM

michelle, thats to your statement. haha

Currently, I am busy with work, school, and CUTS. No time to do anything else. And this is added to the point that my computer is not working too. Thats why, I havent been blogging. Now using my sister's very very old and cranky laptop.

Anyway I will not be blogging very often after this, due to all of the reasons stated above. My exams are coming soon, and I havent started. Gotta start next week. And so, with the end of my tuition assignment for the end, as the kids are having their holidays now, my nights are now going to be spent studying, having CUTS meetings, choir practices and CUTS projects. The mornings are spent at work, so as to earn that extra $$ for survival for the next mth. Afternoons are spent in school. So, this is my agenda for the mth. I will probably be a lot more free when the exams are over, but then Christmas mth is also quite packed. But I do have a 3 week break in dec.. first week taken up for the exams.

So take care people.
Till i blog again.
Do continue to leave comments. I will read it as and when I can. And will blog when its possible to. =)



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding