http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Taking a short Break..
Thursday, September 22, 2005
2:57:00 AM

Took a jealousy test
You are 36.51% jealous!

This percentage means that :
You are not a jealous person, but sometimes can be. Occasionally, you over-react to situations. Most of the time, you trust the people around. Jealously will not be a major issue in relationships, but you might want to improve your self-esteem.

Obviously, you all know how bored I am from studying. haha.
I need to buck up now.. work hard towards my goals.. and I know I CAN MAKE IT! that will of cos be possible if I put in that extra effort. And I will!!!!

I wanna sit at the beach, and enjoy the cool breeze. I wanna smell the fresh salty sea water filling up my lungs when the wind blows. I wanna watch the sun set and look over the horizon. There would then be peace and tranquilty around me, filling me with never ending joy. And when night falls, I wanna lie under the blanket of stars and count them one by one. And I wanna do all these with YOU by my side, holding me tightly, never to let go. Will you?

back to the books. *nerdified*




IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding