http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Cruelity of Reality
Monday, September 12, 2005
1:01:00 AM

Its unbelieveable how evil some people can be.
She has no right to throw him out of the house. No right to scratch and abuse him.
No right to threaten to kill the baby if he doesnt leave. No right to call the police to act like the pitiful one. No right to bang on the neighbours' doors to complain.
She has absolutely no right when she is the one at fault.

Bro, she doesnt deserve you.

I feel helpless cause I know there is nothing I can do. As outsiders, we should not interfere in their family affairs. But this involves my brother, and to see him depressed and tired makes me sad. I have bursting emotions to give her an earful, but it will only make matters worse. Its like I am standing there, but I cant do anything, I can only watch them fight, watch them quarrel, watch them leave each other.

What is marriage when there is divorce? Why do people want to get married, only to be divorced leaving the kid stranded between both?

Why do people treat each other unfairly causing harm not only to themselves but to others? the child is innocent. Why does he have to be caught in the middle?

Poor child, he doesnt deserve this.
None of them deserved this.



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding