http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

satisfied
Saturday, August 13, 2005
8:31:00 PM

i did it!!

Yeah! I ran 5 rounds today and walked the first round.. thats 3.5km altogether (minus the round i walked).. hee.. and i never complained! *pat on the back* I guess its really mind over matter.. if i put my mind to something and concentrate on the good feeling of success.. i will succeed. =) All the time i have been jogging by myself around my house estate, i never realise the joys of having a companion to run with. And, its the second time i had a partner to run with.. and laugh with.. it is a different experience alright, a good one in fact. =)

I am feeling so proud of myself.. its been a good week so far.. i survived the week without jumping out of the window teaching the pesky kids. I came out of my tutorials and lectures understanding everything that was taught.. unlike the scenario a few weeks ago. I had nice meetings with someone.. eating dinner, ice cream, and slow walks along Orchard Road. Life is getting better, after all. hee..

Tomorrow is church.. and I am looking forward to it.. as i do every sunday.. heee.. =) And I think its gonna be a good week next week too.. hee..

update again. hee..
take care ppl. =)



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding