http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cravings
Friday, July 15, 2005
10:19:00 AM

cravings
[spinning - du de wei, jia gei wo]

I want to devour sashimi, tempura ice-cream(i think tt was what it was called), mountains of chocolate, B&J's ice cream, pizza(ooozing amt of cheese!), pasta(a lot a lot a lot of CHEESE!), Ruffles chips(cheese flavour!), BK, hollywood's shou gong mian, milo dino, kaya toast with eggs and carrot/orange juice!

haha.. i feel deprived of food. wait.. I AM deprived of food. baby, lets go eat! =)

I want to go to the beach to get some sun, cycle, run, enjoy the breeze! Watch movie.. fantastic 4.. looks nice, sounds nice, hunks and babes! haha. I want to go out with my friends who i havent seen for ages..like minzzzyyy, jeannieee, pammm, benny... I want to go to church.. I want to go for choir.. I want to get out of my house without my mum calling up and getting all paranoid about mosquitoes. I want to go for late supper sessions with friends.. I want to play mahjong... I want to play bridge. I want to sit down for coffee with friends.. I want to go to school! i want to see my baby..

a note to all: thanks to dawn, grace, bernie, cheryl, eliza, fran, ian(peaches, ice cream, flowers!) for coming to see me at the hospital although the place is damn ulu. thanks to mich, cam, sw, jas (and the cranberry juice and peaches!), fran and nick(comics!), alifya, you for coming to my house to see me though my house is not exactly very accessible. thanks to those who messaged me words of care and concern. i hope i din miss anyone out, but i really appreciate what everyone did for me! i love you all! (but my baby got a lil more love la.. haha)



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding