http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

updates
Thursday, June 16, 2005
12:20:00 PM

hello!!

I haven been updating for a while. Well, laziness is the main reason for that. haha
I have been engaged in many activities for the time I have been away...

1. Tekong Trip
Went into Tekong for the 2nd time with the help of Jeremy and sw. Had the chance to meet up with wp for a little while. hee.. He walked all the way from school 1 to school 2 just to see me too! Din get to talk much cos he was called back by the boss for some meeting. But that short meeting made me very contented already. =)

2. Exercise session with sw
After not playing squash for sooo long, sw and I managed to catch up pretty fast. Ya, the skills are still pretty rusty la.. but the company was good. Had a good workout and headed off to her condo for some swimming too.. All of you know I cant swim.. so I went there to learn.. haha.. not bad la.. next time i must bring a float.. and not forgetting my goggles. haha. Had long chats with each other too!

3. Confi Camp
Last Friday to Sunday was spent staying at church having camp for the Confi 3s and 4s.. And I had a lot of fun! My group of 6 Confi 4s and 1 Confi 3 was an interesting mix.. I mean they were not overly rebellious or anything, in fact if u used the right approach, they will actually listen to you. This is so different as compared to the orientation groups I took charge of when I was in JC, sometimes then I was on the verge of pulling my hair out and jumping over a cliff. Now, it seems like the Sec4s are actually more mature than the JC kids. How ironic that seems. Comin back to the Confi Camp, I think I am really fortunate to get a easier to handle bunch of ppl..
there is Peter, who I really think has artistic talent (and i told him so too!), he is also really intellectual. Its just sad to see that his fellow peers took that to their advantage and misused it. But well, when I heard what he wanted to do in life, I was impressed! Vera, who seemed quite mature beyond her years. A deep thinker I must say. Very spontaneous and happy all the time.. =) Grace, have always known her as gabriel's sister, well.. though she is always buried in the True ghost stories in Singapore, she is also very fun to be with. I was a little taken aback by her attitude initially, but she slowly warmed up to me, esp when she heard i was frm KC too.. haha. Naomi, I did not really interact much with her.. but I guess there are many other chances. She is interested in joining SJC, which means chances to interact with her more is tripled!! haha. And, there is Charlene, when she attended the camp, I heard from fran that was her 4th camp in that period, no wonder she was not feeling well. Quiet girl, but had a lot of leadership potential, in my opinion. Joys, the loudest person I have heard so far.. her attitude was far worse than Grace, but her inner personality made up for it. Though from the outside, she would be perceived as one who is rude, loud and grouchy. But after interacting with her, you will come to realise that in her brain she has a lot of wonderful ideas, and some do make a lot of sense. She is actually quite nice too, she is not that unreasonable as she made it out to be la. Guess its just a phrase that teenagers go through, it will be better soon. =) Last, but not least, Daniel Anthony, the quietest of them all, he is the one following the group like a lost bird. The only one out of his group of frens to be separated and put into a group with people he wasnt familiar with. I can understand his feelings, cos I would have the same sentiments. People change for the better most of the time, look at me, I was so anti-social and QUIET when I was at that age, now look at me, dont I talk too much. Yes, I am still a little anti-social, but it is lesser now. Maybe cos I have grown a lot more thick-skinned too.. haha. So I am sure, daniel will be more open in times to come, its just a matter of time. Way to go, group 4!

As for the facils, made a lot of new frens.. ppl who I have seen in church but nv went up to say hi, or ppl who I have nv seen in church.

Ian - For all the times we had some choir event that he was there with alex and andrew, I never once went up to talk to them. Anti-social la. If not for the camp, I would never get the chance to know you a little better, or even intiate to. Thank you for that. I may seem sacastic, wait I AM sacastic. I mean I am known to the people who are the closest to me that I cannot express myself properly. So there will be times that I may say things that will offend you or hurt you, I will say sorry in advance. Cos I will only realise after I have said it, and that will be too late right? Thanks for the friendship, really.

Alex & Andrew - Very funny duo. Ian, should be included actually, but since I talked about him already, he shall be excluded for the time being. haha. Alex always cracks me up with his jokes and actions. Andrew on the other hand, seems more serious, though everyone says not. Good company to be around with!

Nicholas - another funny one. the successor of Ian. haha. Initially, I thought he was older than me, but alas, he was younger than me. ONLY 17! He is realllyyy crappy.. in a funny way. Sometimes, I feel a little old mixing around with these 17 year olds, like mentality not the same. Of cos with AIA around, I feel younger.. ahahahaha.

Jaslyn - also a young one. A nice person and chatty one tooo.. Still got a lot of opportunities to grow! =)

Gabriel - never really talked to him much. I think the connection not very strong, meaning we think on different wavelengths. I mean he is very nice, I guess I havent gotten the chance to know the inner him. But I loved the penguin he drew for me... so cute! haha.. hope there will be the chance to interact more!

Fran & Grace & Gerald & Eliza & Dawn & Cheryl & Ros- people I have known for eons.. and actions speaks louder than words. So there is no need for me to say more.

Ben & Mark - I also nv talked much to them. Ben especially, comes across as one who is stern to me. He reminds me of my teachers in JC, the face always stern. Scares me, a little. Well, this is all on the surface, i dont know about the inside right?

I hope I didnt miss out anyone. Cant remember the others. oopss..

Upcoming events:
- Overnight mahjong session today at sw's house. Coupled with bitching sessions.
- Wp is coming home on friday night. Sooo he is all mine for the rest of the week plus Monday and Tuesday!!!
- Squash sessions with sw and swimming tooo..
- our 4th year on wednesday!! yippee!

ok. off to RELC to certify my certs. tata.



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding