http://www.one.org <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5541066?origin\x3dhttp://heavenlytianshi.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 24, 2005
2:06:00 AM

Still awake

Its weird, I haven't been awake at this time for ages. Came back from The Sound of Music musical approximately 2 hrs ago.. It was damn good, and funnie. The actresses and actors had really goooood voices, I so admire that. The little girl, Greta was so cute.. do u believe it, she's only 5 yrs old, and she is so damn professional. =)

Anyway, just finished editing baby's blog, a little rusty. Haven't edited one for a long time, and whatsmore I am working 5 days a week now and throwing in tuition and choir, I have absolutely no time to edit blogs or even get online. But, today I am feeling a little more energised, so decided to edit his blog, which I promised like a month ago and now its finally DONE! *proud of myself*

Oh ya, heard news from my sis that KC pri is gonna be torn down to make way for a totally new KC pri sch. Still think its not a good idea to do that, KC primary and secondary is like the only 2 schs with that unique design and colours -black, red, white. I will be so sad to see it be torn down. Memories were formed there, friendships were bonded there. I will miss the Mother Mary's praying area near the hall, the nice chapel, the big hall, the semi-circle basement, the statue right outside the staff room, the Uncle Lim Bookshop, the chicken farms, the area near the bookshop when we used to play zero-point, the canteen, and the pond. All the students are gonna be moved to the old FengShan Pri sch compounds temporaily till the new school is ready and that will be in the year 2008. By that time, my sis would already have graduated. I miss KC all of a sudden.

gonna slp now.
update later.



IM THE ONE

angele frances
22 Dec
KC.CJC.SC
loves glorious food
loves sleeping
trying hard to be a better person

LET THE BALLOON FLY

iantooeeeee(: amanda bel benny cammie charmaine clare ee suan eileen fya gabriel ivan jacelyn jances&jacyn jaslyn jasmine jeremy.heng jeremy.tan jocelyn kat kimberly lynette melisa michelle a. michelle s. minzy nicole nicholas pamela rachel shanice sharon shiming 3sa tara xici xiumei weipeng xingning zijie




SNAPSHOTS

2006 AND EARLIER
ONE TWO
2007!
Fya's 21st my21st HK Dec 06 Karen&Yixiu's wedding